Preparing your Property for Rent
Make The Switch to Beachside
What do I need to do to prepare my property for a tenancy?
- Remove all of your rubbish & personal items from the property- tenants don’t want to have the items you no longer need.
- Fix all the broken items /property that you have put up with for so long and ensure the property presents well.
- Give the property a fresh coat of paint- you should program this in every 5 years.
- We highly recommend you arrange for a bond clean- includes: cupboards, carpets, rugs, windows inside and out, tracks of windows and sliding doors, ceiling fans, and floors.
- Ensure flyscreens are on all windows and there are no holes in the wire.
- Arrange a pest control inspection – especially if you have had an animal at the property.
- Clean up after pets throughout the property – especially from gardens & lawns.
- Ensure all light fittings are cleaned, bug free, and all globes are in working order.
- Ceiling fans are in good order and no flacking.
- Ensure your window furnishings are supplied and in good working order and clean. Don’t forget to ensure all cords are fixed to the window frame.
- Gardens have been freshly mowed, plants pruned, weeded, and irrigation checked.
- Gutters cleaned.
- Check the condition of your rubbish bins (both general & recycle) and get them replaced by council if they are split or damaged. Providing green waste bins is optional, but we do find that many owners like to provide them for their tenants.
- Arrange for three sets of keys and remotes for the property, as we need to issue all tenants a set… and of course one for our office.
- Ensure you have phone/internet connections available.
If you are after a more tailored program, contact one of our friendly staff and we would be more than happy to guide you through this process.
Beachside Official Office Hours
Monday to Friday 10:00 am to 4:00 pm
Weekends and Public Holidays by appointment
Remember we are mobile property service, so if you need to contact us outside of our official business hours, please do so via email on email@example.com or please call us on 0438 409 842, and we will get back to you in a timely manner.
Beachside Property Rentals
PO Box 15, Noosa Heads, Qeensland, 4567